At Home Worship Guide
These next three Sundays, we’ll be worshipping via Livestreamed services only. We’re pre-recording these services to leave room for staff vacations, but the services will air at 10:00 am — and be available to stream any time after that. To get to the services, click on the service and hit the “play” button that appears in the upper-righthand corner.
We’re also working to offer outdoor live worship services again on August 2 and 9 which will be available via Livestream as well.
Other Things to Try for At-Home Worship:
- Invite others over to watch our online worship experience — while being socially distant, please!
- Arrange the seating in a way that’s especially conducive to reflective, responsive worship
- Light a candle to help focus
- Text friends and family at the welcome
- Invite friends or family to sing along via speaker phone
- Create worship journals for yourself, your family, or your worship group. Use the journal to doodle, draw images, or jot down questions or ideas that come to you.
Questions to Ponder Ahead of Time
What do the words confession and righteousness mean to you? How do they make you feel? Good, bad, indifferent? Why? What role do those words play in your Christian life? What difference would an increased role in your life might those words make?