Contemporary Worship Leader
As the Contemporary Worship Leader, I:
- Help plan the contemporary service each week
- Select the music
- Prepare music and music binders for the band and vocalists
- Write music charts as needed
- Rehearse the band each week
- Schedule my volunteers (approximately 40)
- Lead the musical portions of the service
Little Lambs Assistant Director
As Little Lambs Assistant Director, I:
Assist Director in recruiting, training, scheduling and enfolding of staff, volunteers, and parents; assists in curriculum implementation. On-site for 1 - 2 sessions weekly.
Joe Beles serves as the Facility’s Coordinator at Elmhurst Christian Reformed Church.
He is responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of the church facility and all grounds, coordinating with facility volunteers, church vendors, facility renters and providing seamless event experiences.
Joe graduated from Zion Bible Institute in East Providence, Rhode Island, with a certificate in Christian Education. He also attended College of DuPage, taking electro mechanical and HVAC classes, and carries a Class C electrical license. Prior to coming to ECRC, Joe served as a Youth Pastor at Living Waters Assembly of God in Greenfield, MA and Director of Buildings and Grounds at Oak Brook Community Church.
Joe’s passion is to serve Christ by serving others. Joe resides in Westmont, Illinois with His wife, Jenni, and his daughter Rachael. Their son, Matthew, currently lives in Greenfield, IL.
Little Lambs Director
- Lynda Clousing is the Director of ECRC Little Lambs, a christian preschool experience serving 3-6 year olds in the western suburbs.With approximately 300 Little Lambs in attendance, she provides direction, oversight and guidance to this impactful program.
Congregational Care Associate
Bert DeJong is the Congregational Care Associate. Contact Bert if you need Crisis Care and Support.
You can also reach Bert on his cell phone: (630) 306-7051
Pastor of Outreach
Casting an outreach vision and creating a process to mobilize followers of Jesus into intentionally engaging people in spiritual conversations where they live, work, and play.
As the Technical Director, I:
- Train and learn from the staff and volunteers who plan, organize and run these important elements of our church ministry: audio, video, graphics, lighting, IT, voice, data—and espresso!
- Oversee nearly all technical facets of our weekly worship, ongoing ministries, and busy facility
- Share the grace of Christ in my life by using technology as a means to clarify his message to all who come through our doors