"But just as you excel in everything - in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in your love for us - see that you also excel in this grace of giving." 2 Cor. 8:7 (NIV)
Giving is an integral part of our relationship with God:
- It acknowledges Him as the giver of everything we have.
- It reflects our trust that He will continue to provide for us.
- It allows us to be a part of His work here on Earth.
- It's a way for us to follow through on what He's asked us to do. In the Bible, God tells us to, "Honor the LORD with your wealth and with the best part of everything you produce." (Proverbs 3:9 NLT)
Ways to GIVE
Support the ministry and vision of Elmhurst Christian Reformed Church via the following methods.
- Sunday Morning. Simply place your offering in the basket as it is passed Sunday morning.
- Checks can made payable to Elmhurst Christian Reformed Church.
- Online. Giving online is safe and secure. Access one time and recurring secure online giving with PushPay. Click GIVE ONLINE
- Text. Text elmhurstcrc to 77977 *
- App. Download the Elmhurst CRC app in the App Store or Google Play Store
- Bank. You can utilize your bank’s bill pay feature to have checks automatically withdrawn and mailed to: Elmhurst Christian Reformed Church, 149 West Brush Hill Road, Elmhurst, IL 60126.
- Mail. Mail checks to our physical address above.
* When you send “ECRC” to 77977 you'll receive a one-time reply containing a link to give to Elmhurst Christian Reformed Church. Please be aware that Msg & Data rates may apply. For full Terms & Conditions please visit https://pushpay.com/terms.
Online GIVE FAQS
Elmhurst Christian Reformed Church is accredited by the Evangelical Council for Financial Responsibility, which requires high standards of biblical accountability, board governance, financial transparency, integrity and fund raising and proper use of charity resources. All gifts received by Elmhurst CRC are tax deductible. If you have any questions about your giving history, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or during business hours at 630.600.5100