The nursery provides a safe, developmentally-appropriate place for young children while their parents attend worship services and programs. Nursery care is available for children who have not yet reached their third birthday.
Details about the nursery:
- Video monitoring exists in all rooms so you can see your child on the big screens outside the nursery
- Pagers are provided, so the nursery can contact you immediately if there are any issues
- There are separate rooms for 2 year olds, 1 year olds, and babies, with an additional separate crib room
- All nursery staff and volunteers are background checked
- The nursery wing is located on the first floor of the southwest corner of the church (just inside the canopy entrance).
When nursery care is available:
Contact Michelle DeJong, Nursery Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org