- Home »
- Ministries »
- Adults »
- Care »
- Sisters Helping Each Other
A Support Group for Single Mothers
Our Mission is to serve the needs of single mothers. We would also like to encourage the single mothers to help each other.
- Food and fun
- Distribution of clothing
- Guest speakers
We are about - our future - our children. We are about the family, and the courage it takes to face the day-to-day challenges of raising healthy and happy children as a single parent.
We are about faith - a biblically-based ministry and we believe in our Creator and His ability to move mountains in our lives in order to live a more Godly life.
MONTHLY GATHERINGS: Complimentary Luncheon and Child Care
Our 2020-2021 Season Meeting Line-Up:
- December 5 - Christmas Party on Saturday at 1 PM! Music, devotional and toy distribution.
- January 10 - Watch Out For Joy Stealers, Linda Abujamra, author of the book Resolved.
- February 14 - The Hope of Your Heart: Why Have People Disappointed Us? - The Answer, Eve Senti. And a creative craft.
- March 7 - Raising Teens Q&A with Andy Pasek, ECRC Student Ministries Coordinator
- April 11 - How To Protect Our Children From Social Media, Rachel Rieger.
- May 2 - An encouraging day of Care and Share with Susan Pietro and SHE moms.
We'll start the season outdoors and move indoors later or online guided by the CDC and Illinois state guidelines this fall. Check back and connect on our Facebook page for current information!
And check HERE for videos of our speakers and announcements!
RESOURCES: Click HERE
- Basic Needs
- Counseling /Mentoring /Support Groups
- Referrals Services
- Parenting & Children
- Housing /Shelters
- Legal Assistance
CONTACT : Jane Loerop via email or phone: 630-600-5100