GET HELP | GIVE HELP
If you need help, we first want to say that we see you and we care about you! Our goal during this crisis is to serve you however you need. Contact us for:
Access Resources For:
- Mental Health
- Free Food for children 18 years and younger through USDA Food Service Program at Salt Creek School District
Professional counseling is available for members, up to three visits, through Heritage Professional Services.
For info, contact Caryn Rivadeneira, Director of Care.
If you want to help, there are multiple ways you can serve people in our community.
- PADS DUPAGE: provides housing for the homeless. Due to COVID-19 guidelines our PADS partner, Elmhurst Presbyterian Church (EPC) will not be hosting clients this fall. Therefore, PADS DUPAGE is requesting donations to assist with food and housing for our displaced brothers and sisters. If you have a heart for the homeless, we encourage to support this ministry HERE.
- The ELMHURST-YORKFIELD FOOD PANTRY has seen a sharp increase in need due to COVID-19. Please consider showing love to our community by supporting EYFP with donations of money or non-perishable food and paper products. These can be dropped off 24-7 in a their "Drop Off Closet," located next to their garage door. EYFP is located one block south of Butterfield Road on the corner of York and Lexington (across from Ace Hardware).
If you are healthy and not "high-risk," please considering volunteering. And check back here for developing opportunities.
You can quickly and easily give financially to support ECRC - the deacons and care team are receiving an increase in needs and requests in response to the COVID-19 crisis.
- Pray Against Fear
- Pray for the Sick and High-Risk
- Prayer for Healthcare Workers, First Responders and Government Officials and Governments