GET HELP | GIVE HELP
If you need help, we first want to say that we see you and we care about you! Our goal during this crisis is to serve you however you need. Contact us for:
Access Resources For:
If you want to help, there are multiple ways you can serve people in our community.
MASKS: Due to COVID-19, there is a shortage of and urgent need for:
- Donations of Unused/Packaged N95 masks
- DIY Face Masks. See Instructions and VIDEO - If you can cut or sew
- Donations of 1/4 or 3/8 inch elastic for those masks - it's in short supply!
- Contact: Jenni Beles or Tonia Molendyk for help or supplies location information
Drop off masks in the containers outside of the church office.
- YORKFIELD FOOD PANTRY is accepting food items and moneys for food
- DUPAGE PADS (help for the homeless) - needs non-perishable food, toiletries, and gift cards
(drop off at the Wheaton address, or in the containers outside the ECRC church office)
We have been asked to provide "people" resources to assist. If you are healthy and not "high-risk," please considering volunteering. And check back here for developing opportunities.
You can quickly and easily give financially to support ECRC - the deacons and care team are receiving an increase in needs and requests in response to the COVID-19 crisis.
- Pray Against Fear
- Pray for the Sick and High-Risk
- Prayer for Healthcare Workers, First Responders and Government Officials and Governments