GET HELP | GIVE HELP
If you need help, we first want to say that we see you and we care about you! Our goal during this crisis is to serve you however you need. Contact us for:
Access Resources For:
If you want to help, there are multiple ways you can serve people in our community.
MASKS: Due to COVID-19, there is a shortage of and urgent need for:
- DIY Face Masks. See Instructions and VIDEO - If you can cut or sew
- Contact: Jenni Beles or Tonia Molendyk for help or supplies location information
Drop off masks in the containers outside of the church office.
- Purchasing Masks? Order a few extra, and drop off at church - we'll get them to those in need!
- York Community Resource Center (provides after school and summer care for kids K-8th) and Lampstand Ministries. Many have lost jobs in these communities due to COVID-19. We are collecting non-perishable food items, household items and Aldi gift cards. Drop off items outside church office – "FOOD" bins.
- The Elmhurst-Yorkfield Food Pantry seen a sharp increase in need due to COVID-19. Please consider showing love to our community by supporting EYFP with donations of money or non-perishable food and paper products. These can be dropped off 24-7 in a their "Drop Off Closet," located next to their garage door. EYFP is located one block south of Butterfield Road on the corner of York and Lexington (across from Ace Hardware).
Have other ideas for how we can be the church for our community during this time? We would love to hear them! To send them our way, click here.
If you are healthy and not "high-risk," please considering volunteering. And check back here for developing opportunities.
You can quickly and easily give financially to support ECRC - the deacons and care team are receiving an increase in needs and requests in response to the COVID-19 crisis.
- Pray Against Fear
- Pray for the Sick and High-Risk
- Prayer for Healthcare Workers, First Responders and Government Officials and Governments