"But just as you excel in everything - in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in your love for us - see that you also excel in this grace of giving." 2 Cor. 8:7 (NIV)
Giving is an integral part of our relationship with God:
- It acknowledges Him as the giver of everything we have.
- It reflects our trust that He will continue to provide for us.
- It allows us to be a part of His work here on Earth.
- It's a way for us to follow through on what He's asked us to do. In the Bible, God tells us to, "Honor the LORD with your wealth and with the best part of everything you produce." (Proverbs 3:9 NLT)
Ways to GIVE
Support the ministry and vision of Elmhurst Christian Reformed Church via the following methods.
- Online. Giving online is safe and secure. Click the button below to access our online giving page. Please login (or create a login if you don't have one) for ACH giving and to connect your donation to your account in MyECRC (Church Community Builder).
- Bank. You can utilize your bank’s bill pay feature to have checks automatically withdrawn and mailed to: Elmhurst Christian Reformed Church, 149 West Brush Hill Road, Elmhurst, IL 60126.
- Mail. Mail checks made payable to Elmhurst Christian Reformed Church to our physical address below.
Elmhurst Christian Reformed Church is accredited by the Evangelical Council for Financial Responsibility.
All gifts received by Elmhurst CRC are tax deductible. Questions? Contact email@example.com at 630.600.5100.