- Home »
- Ministries »
- Adults »
- Coffee Break Bible Study
A weekly Bible Study for the community
Coffee Break Bible Study is a comfortable and supportive place to connect with others. We start with coffee and conversation, and then move into a short introductory presentation which includes music, videos and/or speakers. After that, we break into groups to study the Bible. No Bible experience is necessary and everyone is welcome.
Current attendees describe Coffee Break as:
- groups with vibrant discussions
- a place to connect
Coffee Break is for everyone. Daytime groups are for women. Wednesday evening includes groups for couples, as well as groups for women only.
2017 Fall Coffee Break
- Fall Session kicks off on September 13/14, 2017 as we start a study of Acts in Discover Acts: The Gentile Connection. Find out how the message of Christ reaches out to the Gentiles. In chapters 9-21 of Acts, the apostle Paul is converted to the Lord and chosen to be a missionary to the Gentiles.
- Gospel of Mark: Chapters 1-6 starts on February 7/8, 2018. The first six chapters of Mark’s Gospel overflow with stories of people drawing near to Jesus, longing to experience firsthand the touch of the Savior. Over and over, Jesus responded with compassion, interacting on a personal level with individuals who had been cast aside by society, their circumstances deemed beyond hope.
- The Joy of Sharing Jesus starts on March 21/22, 2018. Have you wanted to share your love for Jesus with others, but just didn't know where to start? This study will motivate and train you to discover the joy of sharing Jesus.
- Click here to see the full Coffee Break schedule.
Coffee Break meets from September through April at these times - pick one time per week to attend:
- Wednesday and Thursday mornings from 9-11 a.m.
- Wednesday afternoons from 12:30-2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday evenings from 7-8:30 p.m.
You may start Coffee Break at any time! Register online below, email us, or just show up! Coffee Break meets on the upper level wing of the church.
Free childcare (ages 0 through 2 years) is provided for the morning sessions. Many parents also enroll their preschool children (ages 3-6 years) in Little Lambs, which meets during all Coffee Break day sessions.
For more information, contact Coffee Break Directors, Sharon Nutter and Anna Wick: