- Home »
- Ministries »
- Adults »
- Coffee Break Bible Study
A weekly Bible Study for the community
Coffee Break Bible Study is a comfortable and supportive place to connect with others. We start with coffee and conversation, and then move into a short introductory presentation which includes music, videos and/or speakers. After that, we break into groups to study the Bible. No Bible experience is necessary and everyone is welcome.
Current attendees describe Coffee Break as:
- groups with vibrant discussions
- a place to connect
Coffee Break is for everyone. Daytime groups are for women. Wednesday evening includes groups for men and women together, as well as groups for women only.
2017 Coffee Break
- Spring Session begins January 11/12, 2017 as we continue our study, Discover Acts: The Early Church. Be inspired and challenged by the lives of God’s people in the early days of the church, as we go through Acts chapters 1 to 8. (On January 11/12 we will be doing Lesson 3.)
- James starts on March 1/2, 2017. The book of James shows us how to live out our faith in a practical way. Join us as we learn how to mature as Christ-followers through this study.
- See the full 2016-17 schedule.
- We will also have summer and fall sessions in 2017. Check back here in late spring for details.
Coffee Break meets from September through April at these times - pick one time per week to attend:
- Wednesday and Thursday mornings from 9-11 a.m.
- Wednesday afternoons from 12:30-2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday evenings from 7-8:30 p.m.
You may start Coffee Break at any time! Register online below, email us, or just show up! Coffee Break meets on the upper level wing of the church.
Free childcare (ages 0 through 2 years) is provided for the morning sessions. Many parents also enroll their preschool children (ages 3-6 years) in Little Lambs, which meets during all Coffee Break day sessions.
For more information, contact Coffee Break Directors, Sharon Nutter and Anna Wick: