- Home »
- Events »
- My Brother’s Kitchen
My Brother’s Kitchen
You are invited to serve at My Brother's Kitchen. My Brother's Kitchen is a collaborative ministry, bringing together suburban and urban people to serve a meal to the community and eat together.
- Where: My Brother’s Kitchen in Lawndale at 1241 S. Pulaski
- When: Saturday, December 16 from 9 am -1 pm (we'll carpool from ECRC, leaving at 8:15 a.m.)
- Who: Any individual, small group, neighborhood groups, or families
- What: Volunteers help set up, serve a hot meal to the residents in the area, and clean up
- Contact: Lisa Capozzoli, Director of Care & Community for more information or to serve.